Thursday, April 17, 2014

Trending Thursday: Easter Table Setting ...

I like Easter table settings because they're fresh and creative. I was browsing through pictures on Pinterest and found a few that I thought were really cool and different ... Tulips is a must when I think of Easter table as well as some sort of bunny figurine. My personal favorite color palette is Robin blue with pink, orange or yellow tulips ... I also think that using an actual egg as place card holder  is quirky and fun ... take a look at my inspirational pics!!! Images via Pinterest.









1 comment:

  1. The company combines the best of both worlds: partnering with elite vendors while providing clients with access to an easy-to-use platform for appointments and consultations. https://nychearing.com/

    ReplyDelete