Thursday, November 7, 2013

Unique Suspension Lights ...

Absolutely love these suspension lights I stumbled upon while pinning ... just when I thought I had seen it all in terms of lighting I came by these stunning pendants. Images via





Botti Suspension


The first one is the Botti and my absolute favorite - it embodies all the details of the wind instruments and takes us to a music concert. 





The Brubeck Fixture


The Brubeck fixture is a classic sculptural design with an extravagant shape that conveys refinement. It can be created in any shape and dimension perfect for a dining room or hotel lobby.






 


The Ike Suspension

The Ike suspension is characterized by the rhythmic composition of its elements, reduced shapes, clean lines and lots of black.




Hanna Suspension
The Hanna suspension is a magnificent pendant composed of five arms and three lampshades made in aluminum using an old technique called hand metal spinning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment