Monday, June 3, 2013

Back to the Office ...

Hope everyone had a great weekend ... I spent mine researching home office ideas. I work from home and realized that my office is either the dining table or my sofa. Both these make shift offices are great but I think I need something more permanent. The only place I can have it is in the bedroom and I want to make sure it doesn't take away from the serene, cozy and elegant feel I have going on right now ... something that looks like an office but could be confused for a vanity table as well ...

Love the powder blue color scheme - looks clean and fresh. Image via

Shabby chic meets industrial  - for my next home maybe:) Image via

Nice color scheme - yellow and grey. Image via

This could be my office - everyone needs an inspiration board. Image via

Love the black lacquered finish flooring. Image via

The photograph ties this dark and dramatic look together. Image via

No comments:

Post a Comment