Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mustard on you ...




I was inspired by Gucci's Spring 13' collection for this post. I love the freshness this color brings into a space.






The chartreuse chairs stand out and liven up the dark grey tones in the background.


The color palette above is one of my favorites ... I've used it in my home and absolutely still love it:)

 
 If you're still skeptical maybe just use the color as an accent like the throw pillows and artichoke table lamps.



Using wall paper on a frame instead of directly applying to a wall is a clever idea for those of us who don't want to deal with the process of stripping and damaging our walls.


 Nice controlled use of the chartreuse green paint ... maybe a little clinical in my opinion but a nice fresh feel to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment